In this audio CD, three expert occupational therapists discuss a wide variety of issues related to sensory processing disorder and how to treat it. The CD format is wonderful for parents’ and teachers’ busy schedules! Those new to SPD will appreciate the easy-to-understand language, while SPD veterans will pick up new strategies and ideas to add to their tool box.
- An Introduction to Sensory Integration
- How Sensory Processing Disorder Affects a Child’s Development
- How the Different Types of Sensory Processing Disorder Affect Children
- Evaluating Sensory Abilities in Children
- How Sensory Disorders Affect Family Life
- How Sensory Disorders Affect Children’s Learning and Schoolwork
- Treatment of Sensory Disorders
- Summary and Recommendations
The accompanying booklet provides even more information, such as How to Get the Most Out of Making Sense of Sensory Integration, Questions and Answers, Finding a Therapist, Recommended Reading, and more!
Listen and learn!